[CoLoCo] local transfer speeds very slow

Chomafin chomafin at gmail.com
Fri Nov 23 21:32:33 GMT 2007

Have you thought of trying any of the hacked firmwares such as :
DDWRT<http://www.dd-wrt.com/wiki/index.php/Supported_Devices>or
Tomato <http://www.polarcloud.com/tomatofaq#what_will_this_run_on>?  If I
understand you correctly, it would appear that there is an issue with the
Linksys router, which is why I'd suggest looking into alternative
firmwares.  What does your normal routing look like?
Laptop <- Wifi Linksys <-> Dlink <-> Internet/Desktop? Is the DSL router on
dlink along w/ the Desktop?