[CoLoCo] in defense of open source

Brandan E. Lloyd coloco-ubuntu at thelloyds.net
Tue Nov 20 19:39:16 GMT 2007

Flipped the first page in case onyone wants to read it as a pdf.  Just
in case you care I used pdftk to do this.

A useful tool for manipulating PDF documents
If PDF is electronic paper, then pdftk is an electronic stapler-remover,
hole-punch, binder, secret-decoder-ring, and X-Ray-glasses. Pdftk is a
simple tool for doing everyday things with PDF documents. Keep one in the
top drawer of your desktop and use it to:
 - Merge PDF documents
 - Split PDF pages into a new document
 - Decrypt input as necessary (password required)
 - Encrypt output as desired
 - Fill PDF Forms with FDF Data and/or Flatten Forms
 - Apply a Background Watermark
 - Report PDF on metrics, including metadata and bookmarks
 - Update PDF Metadata
 - Attach Files to PDF Pages or the PDF Document
 - Unpack PDF Attachments
 - Burst a PDF document into single pages
 - Uncompress and re-compress page streams
 - Repair corrupted PDF (where possible)