[CoLoCo] in defense of open source

Daniel Galecki dgalecki at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 04:52:20 GMT 2007

That was a really good read, thanks for posting and sharing! I'm not the
best at putting my ideas and thoughts down on paper but you certainly did a
hell of a job. As far as I could tell you were right on the ball in your
article... I cannot understand where* *Jaron Lanier* *got his ideas from and
would love to see him attempt to back up his opinions as well as you have.

-Daniel