[CoLoCo] New Ubuntu backup solution

Jim Hutchinson jim at ubuntu-rocks.org
Wed Nov 14 21:11:13 GMT 2007

On 11/14/07, Kevin Fries <kfries at cctus.com> wrote:

> On Wed, 2007-11-14 at 13:00 -0700, Dave Vanderploeg wrote:
> > Linux has a few really great free backup solutions, what would make me
> > want to pay for this one?

Care to name a few? I've been looking everywhere for a really great
Linux backup tool. I want it to save files to a NAS. I've been using
the "simple backup" tool but it doesn't offer an easy way to recover
all files (like when reinstalling and wanting to put your files back).
It may be good for recovering specific files or maybe I just don't
know how to use it.

Thanks,
Jim