[CoLoCo] Next IRC Meeting

NICK VERBECK nerdynick at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 01:30:08 GMT 2007

Do we have a confirmed date and time for the IRC meeting then? So we
can get it posted.

Also we may want to think about even just setting a day of the month.
That we always do IRC meetings and/or meetups. We dont have to set a
location. Just a date. So people can make sure they have free time on
those dates. It seems to do real well for the Python group and a few
others.