[CoLoCo] Next IRC Meeting

NICK VERBECK nerdynick at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 06:15:57 GMT 2007

I'm thinking trying to do anything during weekday work times is going
to be very hard for the bulk of the group. They have not worked
anytime for us in the past. Holidays may be exceptions for this but
mornings would be a suggestion for those days as I would bet people
would like to spend the rest of the day with family. For me
Thanksgiving in the morning works as well as the next Thursday at
night.

Neal, I have tried to provide 3 different means of calendars to list
the meeting dates but the problem lies in that it takes us so long to
confirm a date/time for the event that there is only 2 days before you
can get it posted and up.for everyone to see. I have been working with
Google on a bug with the Google cal on the website as sometimes events
will not show up unless you are logged into your Google ubuntu-rocks
account.

I believe I have also marked a blueprint for a more advanced calendar
for the new Django framework. That will hopefully make planing events
a bit easier. If anyone has any ideas fill free to post them on the
wiki page associated with the blueprint.