[CoLoCo] EVE on Ubuntu

David Overcash funnylookinhat at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 17:58:11 GMT 2007

Cedega requires a subscription for 5$ a month with a minimum of 3 months to
start (15$).  It's basically a version of wine with some proprietary code to
account for direct x variations in game code, but for the most part you will
find WINE can do just about whatever Cedega can.  The biggest difference is
that you might have a bit more trouble configuring things in WINE and will
have to do some command line stuff.

-David

On Nov 12, 2007 10:48 AM, TJ Heaney <tjheaney at gmail.com> wrote:

> http://games.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=07/11/04/0543230
>
> Since I've never used Cedega, and had some luck with older games using
> WINE, I was wondering what the differences are, and if there is an
> actual cost to getting Cedega instead of WINE,
>

> TJ

http://www.funnylookinhat.com
AIM: FunnyLookinHat
ICQ: 40145621