[CoLoCo] Ubuntu documentation poor?

Dave Vanderploeg dave.vanderploeg at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 01:34:13 GMT 2007

If you read my posts from the last few days you'll see I've had the
same issue, documentation sucks. Its frustrating, but also
understandable. Ubuntu is growing so fast and its hard to keep up. The
community clearly needs more people working on documentation, but that
may be easier said then done.

Dave