[CoLoCo] Ubuntu Screensavers

Kenneth D Weinert kenw at quarter-flash.com
Sun Nov 11 03:07:41 GMT 2007

Someone probably knows of a config file somewhere, but empirical
evidence shows that if you remove the "offending" program
from /usr/lib/xscreensaver then it won't show up in the list of
configurable ones and presumably it won't run then either.

It might be sufficient to chmod 0 them, but I'd guess you're more likely
to get runtime errors if you do that.