[CoLoCo] Education Enthusiasts?

Mark Gomez markbgomez at gmail.com
Sat Nov 10 03:00:50 GMT 2007

I'd like to get more involved in the education side of Ubuntu.  I was
going to do a write up in Full Circle about our yearbook class using
Ubuntu to design our yearbook.  I got to co-present a workshop on
technology at our Rocky Mountain Christian Educators Conference, a
small gathering of Christian schools, and I featured Ubuntu (or
Edubuntu).  I was able to pass out some Ubuntu cd's that David
Overcash was kind enough to offer.  The other teachers seemed pretty
impressed with the capabilities of free software.