[CoLoCo] Contributing to Ubuntu

David Overcash funnylookinhat at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 08:08:44 GMT 2007

Neal,
The presentation looks great!  I'm really excited that someone as
knowledgeable as you can help others get involved and know that they can
make a difference with this distro!  It's pretty awesome when you hear of
new people starting to use Ubuntu and already saying how they would love to
contribute and you're really making that a reality.

Keep on rockin dude,
David

On Nov 9, 2007 12:22 AM, Neal McBurnett <neal at bcn.boulder.co.us> wrote:

> The talk I gave for the Boulder Linux Users Group today about
> Contributing to Ubuntu is here:
>
>  http://mcburnett.org/neal/talks/contribute_to_ubuntu.html
>
> There were about 25 people there, including Ken and Mitch, who gave
> out lots of CDs.
>
> There were also talks on Fedora (by local tummy.com guru Kevin Fenzi
> who is one of the 13 members of the Fedora Engineering Steering
> Committee) and a bit about Debian and Gentoo.  A good meeting, I
> think!
>
> Neal McBurnett                 http://mcburnett.org/neal/

http://www.funnylookinhat.com
AIM: FunnyLookinHat