[CoLoCo] Human theme meeting with grub

Kevin Fries kfries at cctus.com
Thu Nov 8 20:10:59 GMT 2007

On Thu, 2007-11-08 at 11:54 -0700, Chomafin wrote:
> Hello all, \
> I've recently subscribed to the list and noticed there will be a meet
> and greet up here in Longmont;
> I'd be interested in getting together w/ people that are well versed
> in Linux.
>
> Alternatively, Is there some sort of mailing list program that would
> make reading the list easier? I've been using the Digest mode to
> simplify things.

I just use Evolution and it does a great job.  Here is how I read the
list, maybe somebody else has a way they can share also:

First I have a filter rule looking for [CoLoCo] in the subject line, and
move it to its own folder

Next, I turn on "only unread messages" view filter by default

Last, I turn on threaded mode.

This mail group is kinda small compared to some of my developer groups.
I use this setup on all of them.  Works well for me.

YMMV

--
Kevin Fries
Senior Linux Engineer