[CoLoCo] Cube and alot of stuff not working with Compiz

Thu Nov 8 01:47:19 GMT 2007

You lucky guy...  Have I mentioned that I have a collection of Super-less keyboards?
Anyway, to run it without the Super, you need to remap the activation key.

The easy way is System, Preferences, Advanced Desktop Effects Settings.  I'm not sure
what the hard way is, unless you can edit
~/.gconf/apps/compiz/plugins/expo/allscreens/options/%gconf.xml

Um, yuck?

On Wed, 7 Nov 2007 18:27:17 -0700, TJ Heaney wrote