[CoLoCo] GPL Issues with Xandros

Jim Hutchinson jim at ubuntu-rocks.org
Wed Nov 7 04:08:30 GMT 2007

Anything that is GPL'd only has to be made available in source code.
They do not have to package their OS for free use. You can download
anything that is GPL'd and rebuild the OS (or all the GPL parts at
least). They do have a link to the source code. You just have to
search really hard to find it.

http://www.xandros.com/support/source_code.html

Jim