[CoLoCo] Pure Bull S***

Kenneth D Weinert kenw at quarter-flash.com
Tue Nov 6 17:33:22 GMT 2007

http://www.krittersinthemailbox.com/animals/gnu/fita11760.htm

The really amusing part is that I first went to the Discovery Channel
Store and searched for gnu. There weren't any hits and I got the
following message:

Sorry, nothing was found for "gnu", but we found results for "gun"

Back to the topic - the gnu in the link above looks like the one used in
the original story.

--
Ken Weinert
http://quarter-flash.com