[CoLoCo] Renaming a volume

John Edwards eric.the.grey at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 02:57:26 GMT 2007

The Mac in question doesn't boot.  The intent here is to boot from the
installation DVD and open the terminal and then run the script from the USB
drive.

I don't know enough about Mac's to do any more than follow the instructions
I've been given.  I thought perhaps of modifying the script, but it looks
terribly complicated and I'm afraid I'll mess it up. :/

John