[CoLoCo] BLUG meeting Thursday on contributing to Ubuntu, Fedora etc

Neal McBurnett neal at bcn.boulder.co.us
Mon Nov 5 22:51:52 GMT 2007

I'll be talking at the Boulder Linux User's Group meeting this
Thursday about contributing to Ubuntu, along with others talking about
Fedora and hopefully other distros.  Come to help me out since I
certainly only know part of the picture....

Neal McBurnett                 http://mcburnett.org/neal/

----- Forwarded message from Boulder Linux <boulderlinux at gmail.com> -----

From: Boulder Linux <boulderlinux at gmail.com>
Subject: [lug] BLUG Meeting Announcement 2007-11-08 - and request

BLUG is next week!  The 2nd Thursday is arriving quite early this
month.  And this month's meeting I think will be quite interesting.
We're going to talk about how you get involved with a Linux
distribution.  Neal McBurnett contributes to Ubuntu, Kevin Fenzi and I
contribute to Fedora and I know we have other distribution
contributors in the area.

If you contribute to a Linux distribution, please speak up, it would
be great to have more folks to talk about their experiences.  I know
there are Debian developers in the area, and there are sure to be
other contributors around.  Make yourselves known!

http://lug.boulder.co.us/calendar.html

Boulder Linux Users Group meeting 2007-10-08

Where:    Aztek Networks, 2477 55th St, Suite 202, Boulder, CO.
     It's on 55th between Arapahoe and Perl, just north of the Humane
     Society.  There's plenty of parking, and the 206 and 208 stop across
     the street.

     Join us informally for a bite to eat at Panera Bread
      before the  meeting, around 5:30 P.M.  Panera is in the 29th
     street mall, east of Highway 36/28th street near Walnut.

Map: http://lug.boulder.co.us/meetings.html

When:     7:00 PM on Thu,  Nov 8, 2007

Speaker: Neal McBurnett, Kevin Fenzi, Jeremy Hinegardner and others.

Talk:   Not-So-Secret Handshakes: Getting involved in a Linux distribution

--
Boulder Linux Users Group
http://lug.boulder.co.us