[CoLoCo] Hardy Heron

Jim Hutchinson jim at ubuntu-rocks.org
Sat Nov 3 16:42:58 GMT 2007

Whatever they do, I hope they keep the brownish look. I don't want to
see an OSX or windows ripoff. I do want them to make the brownish look
look better. As it is, it isn't great and I doubt many people keep the
default (except devs - they don't care). In addition to the elephant,
there is a lion and giraffe wallpaper. Both of those are nice. I think
there should be a gibbon for the current version and a heron for the
next. If you ask me, that should be standard from here on out.

Jim