[CoLoCo] Looking for a laptop

Jim Hutchinson jhutchinson at windsor.k12.co.us
Tue Jun 26 19:03:54 BST 2007

Ringo,

I was over at Computer Renaissance yesterday and they have 6 or so old laptops in the back room that are too old to sell. I guess they use them for parts but some are even too old for that. I wonder if you called them and told them  you need something like that for a school project if they would give you one. You could also try local computer shops closer to home. I bet a lot of them have stuff too old to see that they would donate. They can get a tax write off for it. It's worth a shot.

Jim