[CoLoCo] need good wireless card with external antenna

Mitch Mahan mitch at kci.net
Tue Jun 26 06:04:53 BST 2007

Correct – it’s no longer manufactured.

Not really sure what replaced it; I got out of the wireless gig when they
started to phase these out. I’m assuming the 360 series is its replacement.

You’ll need to grab that blade antenna also (or something similar); since
the card is worthless without an antenna (but great with one).

If you’re really interested in the card we can find a place to exchange
later in the week or so.

Cheers,

-Mitch