[CoLoCo] Heads up

NICK VERBECK nerdynick at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 04:15:07 BST 2007

Here is the idea I have in my head for mapping this all out.

Back-End:
Everyone who would like to provide support for an area can login to
the admin and view a map. On that map you will be able to plot your
boundaries that you are wiling to travel to proved support.

Front-End:
The person will be able to come to the website and go to something
like "Need Help?" They will then be presented with a map. On that map
will be plotted all of our boundaries with a central point of your
about cross-street. When the user hovers over the point a pop-up will
present them with all your contact information.

Ideally it would also be great to have a contact form for all those
other users that do not have someone covering there area. This form
will then submit to the mailing list. So that all of use will be able
to work out the solution and email both the contact and the mailing
list. So that all know where the support is at with the contact.