[CoLoCo] Website Moderation

NICK VERBECK nerdynick at gmail.com
Sun Jul 29 05:23:24 BST 2007

I have to say sorry for not being on top of the ball with the website.
I have finally got to approving all your comments on the website and
have to welcome all those who recently signed up on the website. As
for all you who have just signed up on the website. I need all you to
email me your Launchpad address and your username on the website. So
that I may promote you to CoLoCo member on the website. You may email
me directly if you wish at nerdynick at gmail.com

I must ask for your Launchpad address as a verification thing. To make
sure everyone is a full member and has signed the Ubuntu Code of
Conduct as well as joined the Launchpad group.

Thanks, and hope to hear from you all.

--
Nick Verbeck - NerdyNick
NerdyNick.com