[CoLoCo] ubu-q

Mitch Smith mitchmcse at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 28 07:47:02 BST 2007

That it is.... Mine start school the 20th.... when I get off work the morning of the 12th....we will be heading up to our cabin for the week.....As far as dates go... any date that works for the majority...go for it.  I am the oddball with the hours.  Most dates that work for me don't work for most other people.  Unless we could get everyone to have a monday or tuesday off work :)Mitch Smith "Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2007 00:43:17 -0600From: jim at ubuntu-rocks.orgTo: ubuntu-us-co at lists.ubuntu.comSubject: Re: [CoLoCo] ubu-qWell, it's impossible to meet everyone's needs. However, I'm open to suggestions. If we have a couple dates we can all vote on what works best. I only offered the 11th because it's close but not too close and last time we tried nothing happened. Much later will edge into the new school year and students and those of us with kids will find it somewhat more difficult. Jim

Or the working stiffs like myself who work 7pm to 7.30am Wed, Thur, Fri and every other saturday...... looking at the calender..... that is the week that I work saturday..... and I will need my beauty sleep that day...... Mitch Smith "Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."