[CoLoCo] Multiple Network Interfaces, one card?

Neal McBurnett neal at bcn.boulder.co.us
Fri Aug 31 15:52:03 BST 2007

It would help to know what your end goal is.  Why do you care which
interface is used?  What other endpoints are you trying to communicate
with?  Are you just playing with understanding interfaces?  Separating
traffic for some particular reason?  Curiosity about routing?  There
are lots and lots of techniques to play with networks and routing and
making up packets etc etc.  But we'll just stay tied up in
nomenclature until we get a "use case" to chew on - a problem to
solve.

-Neal