[CoLoCo] Multiple Network Interfaces, one card?

Ringo Kamens 2600denver at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 23:34:55 BST 2007

While it's true that the MAC address is burned into the card, it
doesn't mean it isn't changeable. The operating system manages the MAC
address and it can be changed at will so I would assume I could have
it flip-flop constantly between two interfaces. What commands would I
use to make multiple interfaces?
Comrade Ringo Kamens