[CoLoCo] Need help installing edubuntu at windsor high school

Jim Hutchinson jim at ubuntu-rocks.org
Tue Aug 28 05:23:33 BST 2007

We need to authenticate against AD. When students log in to the ubuntu thin
client, it should match their user name and password to what's in AD and
then map their network folder to something in ubuntu so they can open and
save files to a common space. Beyond that I don't know as I don't really
know AD.

If you, or anyone else, wants to make the trek to windsor we have permission
to mess around all we want. If we can make it work then I (yes I) will be
deemed an Ubuntu god. You get a free latte.

Thanks for the interest. I really do need some help on this and it's good
experience for your resume so don't hesitate to volunteer.

Jim