[CoLoCo] Need help installing edubuntu at windsor high school

Jim Hutchinson jim at ubuntu-rocks.org
Mon Aug 27 18:02:08 BST 2007

Hey all,

We have been trying to get edubuntu running in our formally suse thin-client
lab. Our IT guy has had some problems with active directory and some
hardware not booting. He has given up and said I'm free to do whatever I
want. I can probably install edubuntu on the server but I have no experience
with AD. Anyone interested in helping me with this? I'll provide lattes!

Thanks,
Jim