[CoLoCo] Multiple Network Interfaces, one card?

Michael Robbert mrobbert at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 17:25:12 BST 2007

Why do you need two different MACs? I don't see any reason that you couldn't
multi home with two IPs from a wireless card.
I am a little thrown off by your mention of the ethernet card. It doesn't
sound like you intend to include that in the solution of your problem, but
am I misreading your problem description?

Mike