[CoLoCo] get on the CoLoCo shirt wiki asap!

Jim Hutchinson jim at ubuntu-rocks.org
Sun Aug 26 17:16:25 BST 2007

Well, I'm no good at design stuff so I'm leaving that up to a more creative
individual. Since we are now looking at a simple design maybe someone can
whip something up today.

Basically, it should be a coloco logo (without the url) and text under, over
or under and over that says "Colorado Local Ubuntu Team". It's going on a
black shirt so maybe the text can be the ubuntu brown and the ubuntu font.
Someone mentioned an ubuntu logo too. Since it is incorporated into the
coloco logo that may not be necessary or attractive.

I'd be grateful is someone could gimp this together sometime today so I can
contact the shirt company on Monday.

Thanks,
Jim