[CoLoCo] set up one secure ap and one game ap

Jim Hutchinson jim at ubuntu-rocks.org
Sat Aug 25 00:33:07 BST 2007

Mitch,

Thanks for the info but I'm not following 100%. Are you saying to connect
the ethernet from the modem to the WAN port on router 1 and router 2? If so,
how do I do that? There is only one ethernet jack on the modem so I can't
run a cable to both routers. One of the routers has to be connected to the
other router. Or are you saying I need to buy a switch and put it between
the modem and the two wireless routers? If so, you are saying this basically
can't be done with the routers themselves? As for a switch, are we talking
one of the cheap little $20 four port jobs or something more serious?

Thanks,
Jim