[CoLoCo] get on the CoLoCo shirt wiki asap!

Manfred Meiser mamei at netzero.net
Fri Aug 24 19:56:50 BST 2007

Please book me for 3 pocket-ts in brown (ubuntu background color) sizes XL, X and XS. I like the CoLoCo design (option C) the best and will pay with paypal if we get the order together. Thanks!

Manfred

-- Andrew <keen101 at gmail.com> wrote:

Just reminding everyone to double check and see if everything is correct
on the wiki.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ColoradoTeam/Tshirts

Make sure you are ON the wiki, and that all info is correct. If you are
NOT on the wiki, then please let someone know. Make sure size, quantity,
and type are all correct. We want the order to be ready for Jim by
Monday morning.

p.s. For anyone who has a good digital picture of the CoLoCo logo,
please send it to Jim.

Also, Funnylooking hat should find out about Denver and Software Freedom
Day. :) *nudge* *nudge*

-Andrew