[CoLoCo] "Official" CoLoCo Shirts - it's time to decide

Andrew keen101 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 01:08:22 BST 2007

Hey everyone. I added "TYPE" to the wiki. I don't know if anyone even
wants a "TYPE" section, but it there so you can delete if if you feel
it's unnecessary. I added it, because I thought someone said they wanted
a pocet-T.

Also, I don't think everyone who vouched for a shirt is on the wiki yet.
(I could be wrong) But, I don't think W S, Chuck, or TJ is on the list yet.