[CoLoCo] "Official" CoLoCo Shirts - it's time to decide

David Overcash funnylookinhat at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 07:22:37 BST 2007

 Be sure to be adding yourself to the wiki page if you are committing to
buying a shirt:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ColoradoTeam/Tshirts

If you don't know how to edit a wiki page jump into our IRC channel and
we'll walk you through it.....
server: irc.freenode.net
room: #ubuntu-colorado

Cheers,
David

On 8/22/07, W S <ws3reg at gmail.com> wrote:

> Oh yeah, and I'd go for polo as well.
>
> On 8/22/07, W S <ws3reg at gmail.com> wrote:
> > I'll pick up two.
> >
> > On 8/20/07, Jim Hutchinson <jim at ubuntu-rocks.org> wrote:
> > > Okay, it seems our T-shirt idea seems to be dying. If we want to do
> > > something we need commitments from people who will buy at least one
> (plan on
> > > about $20 for nice ones or a little less if we are lucky). We also
> need a
> > > design if it will be different from the shirts we can buy through the
> > > Canonical store (or a possible future US store).
> > >
> > > I think a nice embroidered ubuntu logo on the breast would be cool
> with the
> > > CoLoCo logo somewhere also. I guess it could be an embroidered CoLoCo
> logo
> > > since it incorporates the ubuntu logo. That design is already done so
> we
> > > could move quickly. Anything more witty and original will need be
> envisioned
> > > and penned quickly.
> > >
> > > I set up a wiki page where we can post and discuss designs. It is also
> the
> > > place to commit to order. I will need to see about 20 orders before
> the end
> > > of next week (i.e. end of August) in order to pursue getting shirts in
> time
> > > for Software Freedom Day.
> > >
> > > https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ColoradoTeam/Tshirts
> > >
> > > Jim
> > >
> > > --
> > > Please avoid sending me Word or PowerPoint attachments.
> > > See http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html
> > > --

http://www.funnylookinhat.com
AIM: FunnyLookinHat