[CoLoCo] "Official" CoLoCo Shirts - it's time to decide

Kenneth D Weinert kenw at quarter-flash.com
Tue Aug 21 14:35:07 BST 2007

I'll sign up for a shirt as soon as I can - the authentication database
is down right now.

I like the idea of a higher quality embroidered shirt. Most of the
printed ones just don't last as long. Although I do still have one from
CLIQ lo these many years ago. Most likely that I don't wear it that
often.

On Mon, 2007-08-20 at 19:20 -0600, Jim Hutchinson wrote:
> Okay, it seems our T-shirt idea seems to be dying. If we want to do
> something we need commitments from people who will buy at least one
> (plan on about $20 for nice ones or a little less if we are lucky). We
> also need a design if it will be different from the shirts we can buy
> through the Canonical store (or a possible future US store).
>
> I think a nice embroidered ubuntu logo on the breast would be cool
> with the CoLoCo logo somewhere also. I guess it could be an
> embroidered CoLoCo logo since it incorporates the ubuntu logo. That
> design is already done so we could move quickly. Anything more witty
> and original will need be envisioned and penned quickly.
>
> I set up a wiki page where we can post and discuss designs. It is also
> the place to commit to order. I will need to see about 20 orders
> before the end of next week (i.e. end of August) in order to pursue
> getting shirts in time for Software Freedom Day.
>
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ColoradoTeam/Tshirts
>
> Jim

Ken Weinert
http://quarter-flash.com