[CoLoCo] T-shirt design

Andrew keen101 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 18 17:09:49 BST 2007

Yeah, I have mixed feelings about it. Half of me likes the idea, and can
see the good parts of it, but at the same time half wants distance from
it. :)

Ok, what about a Ubuntu logo on the front, and on the back a big version
of one of those "powered by ubuntu linux" stickers....

-Andrew

p.s. as for actually designing... I could try if I had to. But, I
thought someone already volunteered their Graphics experience. (my
experience is purely by hobby, and never learned from any course)