[CoLoCo] News

Andrew keen101 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 18 00:39:56 BST 2007

Ok, so I visited the Colorado Cotton Mine today. The owner was not
there, so I did not get exact pricing yet. But, I did find out that
there is not a minimum order, and that if there were 20 shirts or more
ordered, then the price would go down. I got a huge catalog with all
kinds of corporate & casual shirts, caps and bags. There are like 4 or 5
different t-shirt brands to choose from...  on Hanes when browsing
through the catalog is around $11.00-$12.00. But, like I said.. they
might even be a little cheaper. as for embroidery.. I don't know pricing
yet.

that's what I found out so far.

p.s. I ordered 100 Aluminum case badges...