[CoLoCo] News

Andrew keen101 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 18:19:25 BST 2007

hahaha ...as long as everyone else likes the shirt, I really don't care
what it say's. just everyone keep in mind that we should still stick to
LoCo rules, and the code of conduct we signed. so, I think the microsoft
logo and the pengin are out.

p.s. Jim, you said you needed commitment to buy... so I'll be the first.