[CoLoCo] News

Jim Hutchinson jim at ubuntu-rocks.org
Thu Aug 16 01:22:51 BST 2007

Neal, the shirt Joey linked has the "linux for human beings" on the back. I
was thinking of something a bit more flashy.

Daniel, I'm thinking something to do with gnu/linux and ubuntu but also a
bit humorous. Maybe a penguin fornicating with the MS logo and a big
F-microsoft (or would that be bad taste?). Actually, I don't have any ideas
- that's why I need someone else to come up with something. How about a
parody of the "life is good" shirts but saying "linux is good" and a
trademark infringing character sitting at a laptop drinking coffee and
looking seriously strung out.

Jim