[Ubuntu Chicago] Congratulations, Micah!

Jim Campbell jwcampbell at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 05:38:45 UTC 2011

I saw this posted on Planet Ubuntu today:

Vacant Developer Membership Board seat filled

This vote was closed some time ago. My apologies for being slow in
announcing the result.

The results of the poll are

    Micah Gersten (micahg)
    Stefano Rivera (tumbleweed)
    Dave Walker (Daviey)
    Charlie Smotherman (porthose)

Therefore, the new member of the Developer Membership Board is

Micah Gersten (micahg)

whose appointment was confirmed at the meeting on 2011-09-12.

Please join me in welcoming Micah to the team!

Apparently this happened about two weeks ago, but I didn't see the
announcement until now. Congrats on getting this position, Micah. They are
lucky to have you.

Jim