[Ubuntu Chicago] Need urgent Cisco Call Manager Help

Robert Stolorz robert at feratechinc.com
Thu Sep 15 01:07:48 UTC 2011

Are there any Cisco people on the ubuntu lists?

I need some urgent help. I've got a router with CallManagerExpress 7.0

The gui is broken on a production environment router. I have the files
already uploaded via tftp. However, I double checked and all the gui
files were already loaded. So I'm not sure what the issue is. Any help
would be greatly appreciated. I would be willing to pay for support. I
included a picture of what's going on with the GUI. I took over this
client from a different company and it looks like they left the router a
complete mess.

If you know somebody that's a Call Manager Express guru please forward
my contact info.
I sent a previous e-mail but it got help up due to an attachment. If you
want to see what the gui looks like just e-mail me.

I'll be up all night.

Robert Stolorz
robert at feratechinc.com
708-829-1953