[Ubuntu Chicago] Welcome to Ubuntu Chicago, Nathan!

Devon Private dawiz.99 at gmail.com
Thu May 19 21:19:42 UTC 2011

Well, welcome, Nathan!

>From my KIN TWO

From: Jim Campbell
Sent: Thursday, May 19, 2011 4:10:02 PM
To: Ubuntu Chicago Local Community Team Mailing List; IlikeSmashingStuff at gmail.com
Subject: [Ubuntu Chicago] Welcome to Ubuntu Chicago, Nathan!

Hi Nathan,

I noticed that you just joined Ubuntu-Chicago, so I wanted to say "welcome!"

Feel free to say hi and tell the group a little bit about yourself. It might
be what made you want to join, what version of Ubuntu you use, or anything
else Ubuntu-related that you'd like to share.

Thanks very much,

Jim

P.S. We're frequently on IRC on the #ubuntu-chicago channel of Freenode.
Feel free to drop in and say Hi. If you aren't sure how to get on IRC, just
let us know.