[Ubuntu Chicago] Drupal presentation this saturday at Uniforum Linuxfest in Wheaton!

Wayne Schneidman wayne.schneidman at gmail.com
Thu May 19 04:55:09 UTC 2011

All are welcome!

10 am - 2 pm
ITT
Rm 103
201 East Loop Rd
Wheaton, IL

We will have a talk on Drupal, and we will cover everything from setup to
content creation. For those interested in content management systems, Drupal
is the open source content management platform powering millions of websites
and applications throughout the world. It is probably the most popular in
the world at this point.

This is an excellent opportunity for those who want to learn about the
Drupal development environment.

http://www.meetup.com/uchilinux/

Cheers!

Wayne Schneidman