[Ubuntu Chicago] BARcamp Chicago 2011 - July 9th & 10th - Save the Date

Evalyn Gossett evalyn.gossett at gmail.com
Fri May 13 23:35:44 UTC 2011

I apologize for registering twice for this event. I was having tech
difficulties, my internet connection with Ubuntu would disconnect and I did
not know where I was in the process of submitting my registration. Also I
was installling package updates.

I look forward to this event to learn more about UBUNTU and how I might
assist and support the community. Thank you for all your efforts.