[Ubuntu Chicago] Doodle Poll for Ubuntu Chicago Monthly IRC Meetings

Nathan Handler nhandler at ubuntu.com
Thu Feb 3 04:24:58 UTC 2011

Hello everyone,

For those of you who might not be aware, the Chicago LoCo holds a
monthly IRC meeting [1] in #ubuntu-chicago on irc.freenode.net on the
first Monday of every month at 9:00 pm (CST). For the last few months,
attendance at these meetings has been rather low, making the meets not
nearly as productive as they could be. As a result, Micah Gersten went
ahead and created a Doodle Poll [2] to help us see if there is a
better time for us to hold these meetings. These meetings are where we
sort out a lot of the details for our events. We have some good ideas
for the future, but we really need some more people to help out in
order to make them happen. So please take a couple of minutes to add
your availability information to the poll. All times in the poll are
Chicago local time, and the dates for the days of the week can be
ignored. We will choose an arbitrary week of the month to hold our
meetings after seeing the results of the poll. If you have any
questions, feel free to ask either on this list or in #ubuntu-chicago.

Thanks,
Nathan Handler

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ChicagoTeam/Meetings
[2] http://doodle.com/54adzyn98p78755x