[Ubuntu Chicago] DrupalCamp Chicago 2011 is NEXT WEEKEND

Matthew Lechleider matthew at lechleider.com
Fri Dec 2 18:14:05 UTC 2011

DrupalCamp Chicago 2011 is NEXT WEEKEND! If your interesting in
attending NOW is the time to register. Registration will close Wednesday
December 7th.

Saturday December 10th 9:00am-5:00pm
Register - https://drupalcampchicago.org
Cost - $40

SCHEDULE! https://drupalcampchicago.org/program/session-schedule
-We are proud to announce our 2011 presentation schedule is confirmed
and live on our website!  Take a moment to check out the sessions,
register a user, and sign up for sessions you plan to attend.  Signing
up for sessions will help reserve a seat and plan your day.

AFTER PARTY! Proud to announce we have a private bar reserved all to
ourselves 4:30pm-7:30pm for up to 200 camp attendees. More info soon :)

Camp will take place at the UBS Tower Conference Center on second floor
of One N Wacker Drive. Public transportation is recommend for this
event. Venue is very close to Ogilvie and Unions Stations in downtown
Chicago.
-Map http://g.co/maps/qgc5f
-Venue/Directions https://drupalcampchicago.org/about/directions

Are you able to volunteer at camp? We need technical and non-technical
volunteers to help everything run smoothly. Everything from registration
desk to "AV club nerds" are needed. If you have video gear available to
help with presentation recording, let us know! If your available, please
contact us @ https://drupalcampchicago.org/volunteer

Sponsorships are still available to make this event happen. If you can
provide support, let us know @ https://drupalcampchicago.org/sponsorship