[Ubuntu Chicago] Ubuntu Hour - this Sunday, April 10th

Jim Campbell jwcampbell at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 20:44:25 UTC 2011

Hi All,

During our meeting on Sunday evening, we settled on having our first Ubuntu
Hour this coming Sunday, April 10th. The scheduled time is from 1:00pm to
4:00pm, and the location is at the Whole Foods Market at 1550 N. Kingsbury
Street, Chicago, IL (map: http://goo.gl/lTJh9 ).

The location has more food options than you can shake a stick at, supposedly
has wifi, plenty of free parking, and plenty of seating. In terms of
transit, it's accessible by bus, the red line CTA, and is close to the North
Avenue exit off of 90/94. For those coming in on Metra, we can arrange
pickup from the Ashland/Western Avenue Metra station.

Ubuntu Hours are just informal meetups - we'll get to meet each other, hang
out, have some food, and share what we're working on with Ubuntu. It's ok if
you can't make it for the full time.  The place is really huge, so I
recommend that we meet near one of the entrances / exits near the bar (only
because I know where it is, and it's convenient).

Hope to see you there.  : )

Jim