[Ubuntu Chicago] need help compiling

Freddy Martinez freddymartinez9 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 03:16:44 BST 2010

Dear Ubuntu,

please see the question I have below that I posted to my blog.  ANY
help would be of great use as I am currently going crazy.

I am at my wit’s end. I have been trying to build some astronomy
software for my graduate program for 2.5 weeks and I have hit a dead
end. The software is called Heasoft and is used in analyzing spectrum
files. I am on Maverick and getting this error ->
http://pastebin.com/mDkuRUba when I try to build the package. Are
there any astronomy buffs or just some developers out there who can
help me? I am really really stuck and would appreciate any help.

Please shoot me an email Freddymartinez 9 AT gmail . com.

Thanks in advance.

--
End Transmission,
Freddy Martinez