[Ubuntu Chicago] Ubuntu Hour

Richard JOHNSON nixternal at ubuntu.com
Fri Oct 29 00:29:24 BST 2010

On Thu, Oct 28, 2010 at 09:49:46PM +0000, daWiz.99 at gmail.com wrote:
> Where will the meetings be held?
> I can do any day but Tuesday.
> I can also come up with a T-Shirt design.

Locations would be up to the person who is holding the "Ubuntu Hour" event.
For instance, if I hold it, I kind of like a couple of locations. I like
the Barnes & Noble or that sandwich place by Stratford Square.

So if people lived near the Carol Stream area, say within 5 or 10 minutes,
we could toss out a call to people who might be interested to meet up next
Monday night here on the list. If we get a few people then we can say it is
an event. I am always open to find a nice place to chill, enjoy a drink,
and mess with Linux.

--
 Name|  Richard JOHNSON
Title|  Developer
Email|  nixternal at ubuntu.com
GnuPG|  3578 0981 A21D D662 2A96  7623 F4C1 838C D8C4 4738