[Ubuntu Chicago] Fwd: Support Needed for Edubuntu PXE Installation in Chicago

swoody swoody at ubuntu.com
Fri Oct 22 21:47:13 BST 2010

Sounds a bit like the FreeGeek thing we tried to get started. Hmm...
Halloween weekend, eh? I would be down for helping out, but I'm not sure if
I could that particular weekend. My work schedule has just changed and, from
what I hear from management, is about to change again. I'm not sure what
days I would have open to help out at this point. However, we have a couple
thousand servers at work, and nearly 99% of them are installed via PXE, so I
might be able to lend a hand with troubleshooting and running installs if
someone can set up the PXE itself.

Either way, I say we get a schedule going and see how many people can join
in. This would not only be a cool event to attend, but would let us
Ubuntunites give back to the community :)

- Woody