[Ubuntu Chicago] Ubuntu-Chicago project - the Packaging Guide

Jim Campbell jwcampbell at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 19:57:46 GMT 2010

Hi All,

Yesterday we talked about working on an ubuntu project together as a team,
and I wanted to see if people might be interested in working on the
Packaging Guide together.  We've got at least three people on the team who
are really skilled at packaging, and we've got at least three people who are
knowledgeable about DocBook.  At this time, Daniel Holbach and others are
also looking at doing the project in python-sphinx, and that wouldn't be too
difficult to do, either.

Working on this project would not only leverage the skills of people who
know this stuff really well, but would provide a means for other people to
learn, too.

What do you think?